Revenger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day

+8
Leggolash
Allzz
lahmud
Geesus
Krexus
Demipower
Heavyarmsc
batatita
12 posters

Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day

Post  batatita Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:01 pm

In-game information

• In-game name: Batatita
  • Level: 79
  • Class: Dragon
  • PvP experience: /above average
  • Gear level: Please highlight ONE option from the list below which reflects

your character's gear the best.

[high defense and heal, 195% absolute defense rate and block rate

better than "gearer")

• Fame (how well are you known? do people who know you like/dislike you?):
    low-profile
  • Previous guild(s): If you have been to other guilds, please state their names,

whether you left or got kicked and why. Husares guild, left the gild because all the
    members has low lvl and spend all day helping 'em

• Alt(s): Please state your alts' names, if any.

Personal life

• Name (if you don't want to expose your name, please provide a nickname):
    Javier
  • Gender (real life gender please): male
  • Personality (highlight at least one): quiet
  • Country of residence and/or native language (optional): Argentine
  • English fluency level (highlight one): fluent
  • Anything else you want to tell us to impress us:

Revenger-related

• Why Revenger? i think this gild follow my same interests
  • Do you have any friends in Revenger? If so, who? Pichax
  • Have you ever been in Revenger before? no
  • Why do you want us to accept YOU and not others?

batatita

Back to top Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty nice applycation

Post  Heavyarmsc Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 pm

that can happen to all of us, +1
Heavyarmsc
Heavyarmsc

Back to top Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty :P

Post  Demipower Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:15 am

with the new patch comming i need goons Very Happy
and since a goon i know sold his lame char (geesus GO DIE!)
+1 from me

Demipower

Back to top Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty ^^

Post  Krexus Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:26 am

we need good for Elga Very Happy
+1 yes for me ^^
Krexus
Krexus

Back to top Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty Re: sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day

Post  Geesus Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:30 am

This guy is a fucking moron...
Geesus
Geesus
Admin

https://revenger.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty Re: sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day

Post  lahmud Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:30 am

+1 Smile

lahmud

Back to top Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty O.o goon

Post  Allzz Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 pm

+1

Allzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Leggolash Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 am

I thought new Dragon Fighter... T_T
Anyway +1 from me.Good Luck!!!
Leggolash
Leggolash

Back to top Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty .....

Post  Demipower Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:20 am

why you call him moron frank?
knowledge of pc isnt equal to brain activity
if you know him ingame okey if you just judge cause of his wrong application you are the moron here -.-
lets see if he gets any normal negative vote and then we will decide if accept or not

Demipower

Back to top Go down

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day Empty :P

Post  Demipower Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 am

+ we need goons with the new patch 
dodge nerfed so block is pretty much what will rule atm

Demipower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pichax Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:18 am

Is a good friend! +1 too!

Pichax

Back to top Go down

Post  Passat Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:36 am

I think this might be considered as a neutral vote from Frank. Cuz he thinks every average person for moron, doent he?
Passat
Passat

Back to top Go down

Post  Geesus Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:42 pm

I don't say things without a reason, let me break it down for you, leaving the knowledge of computers out of the picture.

sorry i got a problem whit the navigator, so ill try it to fix it, have a nice day

"no capital S" "no capital I" "whit?" "navigator?" "I'll?" "try to fix what?" "I'll decide for myself whether my day is nice or not".

Looks like some spaindip that lacks some skills here and there. I got to give him credit for the layout though, seems like he does know how a computer works after all...

And then there is this one answer that makes the picture complete:
English fluency level (highlight one): fluent

Got to be a joke...
Geesus
Geesus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demipower Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 pm

ok he does typos but i think you was the one who kicked walleczny for being the grammar nazziso the question is
since when you decide to take wallec's position?
(and for history... wallec stoped doing that a long time ago)

you make me bored frank SleepSleepSleepSleep
being mean for not an obvius reason and making ppl prefer ichigo than applying in a forum where you might say "REJECTED CAUSE YOUR FACE IS STUPID"

and then you also give food to ppl like Trez (i know you gonna read that my love)
to write stuff about you at their forum like
(LOL AT GEESUS SOCIAL SKILLS)

just be more flexible and try to insult ppl less especially since you quited!!!!!

Demipower

Back to top Go down

Post  Passat Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 am

About the ''ugly face'' frank was right, as this Curtis came out to be a total retard, and he does have a point about the english fluency of this guy, but, come on, we cant all be as good as u are, Frank.
Passat
Passat

Back to top Go down

Post  Demipower Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:05 am

idc about curtis
i just used it as example
you cant reject some1 cuase you dont like his face and okey
curtis applyed at ichigo also but frank just insulted for no obvius reason
if i was trying to join a guild in a game i would do the same with curtis if some1 insulted me from irl life characteristics

Demipower

Back to top Go down

Post  Geesus Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:32 am

Demi, let me be really clear with you for one last time. If you continue to question and criticize my goodwill and instinct in public I will kindly though forcefully remove you from this place. If you want to lead a guild, act like it. No guild needs weaklings and followers in a vice position, so cut your crap.

And maybe, just maybe, I should write my texts on a 12 year old yolo swag level, just so you can understand it to the fullest as well, because as soon as you started your whole Waleczny story it became obvious you didn't understand a bit of the bottom line of my post.
Geesus
Geesus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Passat Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

I think i get Frank's point. A guild needs a badass leader/vice or else the guild will get filled with idiots.
Passat
Passat

Back to top Go down

Post  learn2draw Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:01 am

I think it would be funny to see frank talk "12 year old yolo swag level"
learn2draw
learn2draw

Back to top Go down

Post  Demipower Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:21 pm

anyway i will do this talk in skype frank

and the guy has 7 possitive votes if i remember well

so i will let nomo or tiger to decide if he get accepted or not since i am a retarted idiot <3

Demipower

Back to top Go down

Post  Amnezy Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:14 am

I'd accept him ,He seems pretty nice,so +1.
Amnezy
Amnezy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down